* We believe in salvation by grace. This is a free gift from God, given to all who believe in His Son Jesus, the Christ, and accept Him as the Lord of their life.
(Matthew 16:21-26) (John 3:16-19) (John 14:6) (Acts 4:12) (Romans 10:9-13) (Ephesians 2:4-9) (I John 5:9-12)
* We believe in the deity of our Lord, Christ Jesus. Jesus is God incarnate, and was manifest in human flesh. He was like us in all ways except for one, being free from sin.
(Isaiah 9:6-7) (John 1:1-14) (John 5:22-23) (John 8:54-58) (John 10:30)
* We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. The Word of God is eternal and unbroken.
(Numbers 23:16-19) (John 1:1-14) (II Timothy 3:15-17)
* We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
(Deuteronomy 6:4-5) (Matthew 28:19-20) (Mark 12:28--31) (I John 5:7)
* We believe that our Lord was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary.
(Isaiah 7:14) (Matthew 1:18-23)
* We believe in the vicarious atoning death of Jesus, who died on the cross so that we might live - offering Himself up as the perfect sacrifice for sinful man.
(Romans 5:6-10) (I Thessalonians 5:9-10)
* We believe that Christ is the risen saviour. Jesus rose from the dead, ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
(Acts 1:8-11) (Romans 8:31-35)
* We believe that all believers should receive water baptism, as a demonstration of our faith, and in obedience to the commandment of our Lord. This act represents a commitment by the believer, and should be accompanied by a renewal and sanctification via the Holy Spirit. Water baptism is an outward symbol of spiritual identification with His death, burial, and resurrection. (Matthew 28:18-20) (Mark 1:4-11)
* We believe in the fruits and gifts of the Holy Spirit, for the edification of the body of believers, and enabling the believer to live a life pleasing to God.
(Matthew 7:13-23) (Acts 2:38-39) (Romans 12:4-8) (I Corinthians 12:1-12) (I Corinthians 13:1-3) (Galatians 5:22-26)
* We believe in the bodily resurrection of the saints to eternal life.
(Isaiah 26:19) (Daniel 12:1-3) (Matthew 22:30-32) (Mark 12:25-27) (Luke 20:34-38) (John 5:25-29) (Romans 8:22-23) (I Corinthians 15:35-45) (I Corinthians 15:51-55) (I Corinthians 15:20-28) (Philippians 3:20-21) (I John 3:1-3) (Revelation 20:4-6)
* We believe in the second coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
(Matthew 24:1-44) (John 14:1-3) (Acts 1:9-11) (I Corinthians 15:20-24) (I Thessalonians 4:15-17) (I Thessalonians 5:1-3) (II Thessalonians 2:1-4) (Titus 2:11-13)